Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Entdecke unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln

Mittwoch, 20. März 2013, 17:38

Forenbeitrag von: »TimL«

Gelbe Farbe verblasst

Hi Andi, my German is not at its best so I will write in English, I hope you don't mind. I''ve heard an seen S. salamandra lose some spots as time goes by. Older individuals sometimes show more brown than yellow spots because of the fading. These animals were still found for a longer period so it is no sign of illness, I believe. Hope it is of help! Kind regards, Tim

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 20:16

Looking for T. pygmaeus

Hello everybody, I'm currently looking for young T. pygmaeus. Send me a PM if you could help me out. Kind regards, Tim

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013, 11:53

Suche Salamandra atra

Hello, I'm looking for Salamandra atra. I have no preference to adults or newborns. I am able to pick them up somewhere. Would like to hear from you. Kind regards, Tim

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 22:58

Introduction

Here are some pictures I made during my fieldtrips etc. Hope you'll enjoy! " " " " alt="a>" title="a>" />

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 12:18

Introduction

Hello Maxi, I currently own 2 hognose snakes (Heterodon nasicus nasicus). Apart from amphibians snakes also have my attention. I hope to own some Salamandra corsica or Salamandra atra in the near future. I also met some people in the fair in Hamm that offered Triturus marmoratus. I've always had a soft spot for these animals. I hope to see them in the wild in the Summer of 2012. Glad that my english is understood! Kind regards, Tim

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 23:35

Introduction

Hello, I hope you won't object to me writing in english. My german isn't that good. I found it appropriate to introduce myself. I am used to it on other forums and found it nice to know some background of people, so here I go. Hope you will see this the same way I'm Tim, 20 years old and from a young age interested in reptiles and amphibians. I am currently contributing to fieldwork in the Netherlands on Vipera berus and Anguis fragilis. I'm currently studying Wildlife management in Leeuwarden. ...

Entdecke unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln